Isabel Wyn

Isabel Wyn

Sunday, December 11, 2011

We got her!!

We went to civil affairs office at 10:30. Isabel got there about 10:45. She had on two fake pony tails! I was trying not to laugh through tears of joy! She kinda looked at us crazy for just a minute then she took to us instantly. I think it was my boys. They were silly and she is rough!! She laughed and played so cute. She never cried one time except when I was washing the soap from her hair after her bath. She LOVED the bath!! She definitely has vision issues I pray are easily fixed. She stumbles a lot bc her depth perception is off I think. We are so in love!!

2 comments:

  1. So BEAUTIFUL!!! What a blessing!
    Jami

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is absolutely precious!!!! My little girl is from the same orphanage, she will be 3 tomorrow. The director (person who brings the babies to the Changsha civil affairs office) seems to really care about the kids a lot! Praying the rest of your trip just keeps getting better and better!!! Have fun!
    Mary S
    Sammonsfamily7.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete