Isabel Wyn

Isabel Wyn

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Dec 14

This girl has two gears. Stop and go. She is like a bull in a china closet. Constantly all over the place. Her nannies called her the little bulldozer. It fits her perfect. Then when it's sleep time she is like a rock. All the kids are like that though. The pace here is so very fast And constant I guess it begins at birth ;)
She has done so well though. We had a meltdown moment last night when PM was telling Eli to pick up his trains and Eli cried. It scared her and she whimpered and cried for an hour or so and would go to PM. Broke my heart. We had our meltdown together last night. Both very homesick and the emotional day yesterday did me in. I thought about how many more days til we get hm and all I miss that most here never have seen and it did me in. But we woke up better this morning and she was all about baba again!

No comments:

Post a Comment