Isabel Wyn

Isabel Wyn

Friday, December 9, 2011

Great wall

We went to Great Wall yesterday. It was very cool and so pretty. But COld. I mean raw cold. We all went to the second to last highest tower on the Beijing side when me and Eli gave out. Higher up we went the colder it got. So Eli and I started down while PM and Gray finished it. Eli started a meltdown. Screaming throwing a fit. People staring so we started hurrying. Stupid. I turned my ankle. Really swollen this morning. Please pray for supernatural healing. I don't want to miss a thing! We are supposed to go to forbidden city and hunting tour today. I may need to go to hospital later. SOOO don't want to do this. We love y'all so much!

3 comments:

  1. Oh I'm so sorry! I hope it's not broken and that it feels better soon. So sounds like we need to bring some heavy duty cold weather gear for beijing, huh??;)
    Can't wait to see y'all with your sweet baby girl.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been following your blog as my daughter is also from Hengyang. I have American friends who live in Beijing as well as some neighboring cities. If you need help with medical care, please don't hesitate to email me. lisaamos@juno.com Praying for healing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WE just did that today too!! Crazy cold!!!! Hope your foot feels better!! See you in GZ!!!

    ReplyDelete