Isabel Wyn

Isabel Wyn

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

LONG day. And it's not over!!

We left the house at 3:30 am. Been up since 2 am. Went to bed at 11:30 pm last night. It's 5:49 in Seattle and it feels like after midnight. We are about to leave US soil. The flight is 13 hours so we will land at 10:20 pm in Beijing but we will feel like it's 8:20 am. We should be so exhausted it won't matter and will crash hopefully! We will have to be up for the great wall Friday morning!! This flight is full and it's the largest plane I've ever seen. Should be fun! :-/ Eli and I are on the 22nd row and PM and Gray on 35th row. Continue to pray for my nerves. They are in over time!!

3 comments:

  1. Praying for you! You can do it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should of landed by now! I am counting the minutes. I know you are tired! I hope to see you on here soon. I will be like you with our blog...where are the updates! Love ya'll and have fun!

    ReplyDelete