Isabel Wyn

Isabel Wyn

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Well last week our agency got alot of LOAs. Ours wasn't in the batch so I was really bummed bc it probably won't come for a couple weeks now. They only get them every other week or so. Our chances of traveling this year are getting slimmer but I know God already knows when we are going to China and His timing is perfect. So I woke up this morning to a great surprise! I had "met" a girl on a board that I and been talking to bc she was just at the same orphanage where Isabel is this summer. She adopted a little boy from there. I have been getting pointers and advice on hotel, food, what to do etc from her. This morning I got this email from her!


Brittany,
 
I looked through my pictures and think I found exactly one of your WenWen!  I remember her because I held her in my lap just before I took the picture.  She was trying to grab my camera so I handed her off and then quickly snapped her photo.  She was not in the mood to sit still--I remember her so well because I kept trying to get another picture, but she wouldn't hold still long enough!  Then she scooted away and went back to playing.  . She was very sweet and she cuddled in my lap, but only til I took out my camera, then that was it!!  As you see, she was still trying to get my camera :)  Also, I didn't even notice that her right eye wandered--I think it's probably very intermittent.  Just hope you're not worried about that.
 
take care,
Dawn
 
p.s. look at her nails!!

With this pic :-D



I also learned from her blog that the orphanage is run by the ICC which is a christian organization. They only run three in China and hers is one of them. She said the care by the nannies is wonderful. It put my mind at peace :)

No comments:

Post a Comment