Isabel Wyn

Isabel Wyn

Friday, September 23, 2011

God is SOOO good!!

What an amazing week :)
We got our LOA! That's Chinas Official yes!! We have sent off our I800 back to immigration svs to approve her specifically. When we land here she will be a US citizen :) We were also chosen to be featured with Wild Olive Tees. They are a Christian tee shirt co that has the coolest shirts. They are great quality. I love mine :). Our link is
http://store.wildolivetees.com/adoption-fundraiser-tees-c6.aspx
Or you can use the button to the right.
Our family code is fryday0910. We are so excited and nervous but I keep telling myself God wouldn't bring us here and leave us. My new motto:
The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.

2 comments:

  1. Hey there! Just saw on RQ that we are on the exact same time line. My art. 5 is due to be PU on nov 8 too! So, whats your guess for getting TA? I am praying before Thanksgiving!!!! Were so close!!

    ReplyDelete