Isabel Wyn

Isabel Wyn

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

USCIS update

So, I havent posted in a while.  I have been BUSY!!  I put my salon on Bargain Bee, which is a website that sends out mass emails offering a "deal of the day".  I put Keratin treatments for half off to get a chunk of money at one time for the adoption account.  God blessed us BIG...got 43 of them!  I am almost halfway through them.  We also did photoshoots last week.. Dawn Sanchez Photography (go to her FB page and "like" it to see her work, she's great) donated the money to us.  Also, FEATHERS< FEATHERS< FEATHERS!!  If you don't have a feather in your hair, CALL ME ;)  I only wish I had thought of them first.  I cannot keep them in stock.  Fun stuff :)
Also, WE GOT OUR FINGERPRINT APPOINTMENT TODAY!!  It is scheduled for June 22nd, but we are going to Houston next weekend and walking in.  Please pray they take us.  Grayson is going to space camp next week and Friday they are going to the Houston Space Center.  We are going to follow the bus there, then I am going to drop off PM, go to the Chinese Consulate in Houston, get all our paperwork authenticated and our visas applied for, then go back and pick them up and go do fingerprints.  We will stay through the weekend, go pick all the paperwork up on Monday and come back.  We will then wait hopefully no more than 2 weeks for approval and then we can FINALLY get everything to China!! :-()
Here is the first thing I bought for Isabel...I saw ladybugs EVERYWHERE right before we officially started the process of adoption and chose Isabel.  They swarmed me in my house and out.  I took pics of them all...I will post those too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment